CHINESE VISA PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
1. Color: a color (RGB 24bit true color) photo, any black and white photo is not accepted.
2. Background: can only use white and off-white background
3. Size: 33mm×48mm for paper photo.
4. Date: recent photo taken in last 6 months.
5. Quality: a clear-cut photo in high resolution, without any damage, stain, fold creases, and no shadows over face or in background.
6. Format: photos must be JPEG image, within size of 40 KB - 120 KB.
7. Others: the photos should present the front view of applicants, show the full facial features clearly and completely. Head should be horizontally centered with certain distance to the upper and bottom edge.
CHINA VISA DIGITAL PHOTO REQUIREMENTS:
The China Visa Application Photo has specific size requirements applicants must obey. If you submit an improper photo online, you can replace with a new photo before the application is processed, otherwise, your visa application may be refused. What is the exact photo size for China Visa? A Chinese passport photo (33mm×48mm) is the one and only acceptable standard.
● Digital Photo: the electronic photo should meet requirements of horizontal pixels: 354 - 420 pixels and vertical pixels: 472 - 560 pixels.
● Paper Photo: the printed photo should be 33mm×48mm (width×height)/about 1.3×1.9 inches, head width is 15mm-22mm, height (chin to top of head) is 28mm-33mm, head to upper edge is between 3mm-5mm.
Notes: 1.) The Hong Kong Visa Application Photo should between 50mm×40mm and 55mm×45mm. 2.) The Macau Visa Application Photo is required be 1.5-inch photo. 3.) You can check more official requirements on China visa application photo at_Brussels_Embassy:
Vous pouvez toujours nous contacter si vous aimeriez réaliser vos photos dans notre studio:
Horaires: Du lundi au jeudi de 10:00 AM - 18:30 PM - vendredi 10:00 AM - 16:00 PM.
Samedi: 11:30 AM - 15.30 PM.
Prestation sur rendez-vous. Merci de nous appeler à l'avance ou email-nous.